- Push me against the wall, the/a door
- Gently grab my chin and make me look into your eyes
- Grab my waist and pull my body against yours
- Caress my cheek
- Pull my hair
- Put your hand in the back pocket of my jeans
- Bite my lip
- Put your arms around my neck
- Tease me
- Look at me with those eyes of yours, that naughty look of yours is irresistible
THE BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD.
- HOT SHOWERS.
- THE FIRST BITE OF A MEAL WHEN YOU ARE REALLY HUNGRY.
- TIGHT HUGS.
- CRAWLING INTO BED AFTER A LONG DAY.
- FOREHEAD KISSES.
- WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND ACTUALLY FEELING LIKE YOU HAD ENOUGH SLEEP.
Here are two vegan bento round ups (part one and part two). Protein packed sandwiches, rice and beans, and filling meals for long work shifts are a few other options. Also, check out Vegan Lunch Box, Laptop Lunches from Vegan Homemade, 5 Make Ahead Vegan and Gluten Free Lunches from Oh She Glows (Part 1 and Part 2), Packed Lunches from Veggie Blackboard, and Easy Vegan Packed Lunch Ideas from Cadry’s Kitchen. I hope this helps some! Let me know if there are any other specifics you’d like to see.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
This doesn’t only apply to girls.
θρέμμα ἐλπίδος ἐστίν, γὰρ ὄνειροι ἐλπίδες, καì ἤχους ἐλπίδων, καì εἰμì θρέμμα δυσθυμίας.